Thursday, July 28, 2011

Makeup

Smoky eye, 60's cat eye, natural, red lips..There are so many possibilities with makeup. And as a model, I have tried to experiment with each and every one of them. Below I have featured the 3 most popular, (In my opinion)..
  This is a dark, navy blue smoky eye. I do this one quite a bit! I love to pair it with a classic white button down and dark wash jeans. Classic :]
   This one is a brown smoky eye. I do this one literally ALL THE TIME! I love to do brown and green with it however. You apply dark brown eyeshadow to the outer lid, and then on the inner lid, I apply a sparkly jade green. It looks gorgeous with anything green :]
   This one is known as the "neutral eye". I personally don't do this one very much. But I have tried it, and it does look very nice and casual with a glossy lip and cute sundress!
  And this one, clearly is the BAM, pop of red on your lips. I have tried this one, and on me, it doesn't look great at all! But, on the right person, with the right outfit and occasion, it looks amazing! For example, you see this look a LOT on the red carpet paired with a neutral dress and minimal accessories.
Makeup is a great thing, and I love using it! It is designed to enhance your natural beauty, not to cover it up. Just remember, when testing new makeup looks, try not to look like a clown. :]
If you are unsure how to use your makeup, check out Sephora, in JC Penny in River dale. They will give you a free consultation on how to use your makeup properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment