Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hair

Since I started doing modeling, I have attempted to style my hair different ways. Styling your hair a different way, or even changing your part, can give you the satisfaction a brand new haircut, without actually having to cut your hair. I have also noticed that changing the way you do your hair helps with stress. Sounds completely insane I know, but it works! Below are some of the hair styles I wish to try or have already tried.
  Here is a "loose bun" hairstyle that I pretty much do all the time. I love it because it can look either super casual, or you can dress it up, like how they did it in the picture with a double headband.
  I also have recently gotten into the look of tiny braids! They are super cute and had fun to any casual outfit. But instead of using the hair elastics at the end, simply spray heat protectant at the end, and the flat iron to seal the look. I personally love these with minimal makeup and a sundress :]
  And I absolutely LOVE a cute flower headband with curls, it's just so cute and feminine. What I do after I curl my hair, is I gently comb through my curls and add volumizing gel. It creates a very relaxed curl.
Now in order to keep my hair healthy so I can keep experimenting with different hairstyles, I try to..
*Keep my split ends in check
*Use heat protectant spray before blow drying or flat ironing hair
*Try to avoid using heat every single day
Having healthy hair is simply wonderful! I hope these tips can help you get the best hair possible. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment